University Courses for High School Students
Our program enables high school students to enroll in university courses with no admissions requirements. Courses are taught by college professors who are leaders in their fields and trained in best practices for online learning.
- Earn university credit in high school
- No university admissions application
- Demonstrate the ability to succeed in the U.S. university classroom
- Establish high-level English competency
- Stand out on university applications
- High school student, grade 10-12
- International student (excludes F-1 students)
- Minimum 2.5 GPA
- IELTS 5.0 or strong CEFR B1 level of English proficiency
Students in our Dual Diploma Program may include university courses toward their Dual Diploma graduation requirements.
We are proud to collaborate with University of Massachusetts Global, a nationally ranked university to deliver opportunities to our advanced learners.