English Language Learning
Our Program Delivers:
- Qualified, U.S.-based, native English speaking ELL teachers
- Seven semester courses (each 18 weeks) aligned with CEFR (Common European Framework Reference) levels of proficiency, covering A1 through B2 levels
- Ongoing assignments and assessments that allow students to show mastery at each CEFR level
- Always accessible learning, available on phone, tablet, or computer
The ELL program prepares students for more advanced coursework, such as our Dual Diploma program, University Pathways Certificate, and Early University courses.
A Comprehensive Experience
The Online Advantage:
Technological tools designed to help students learn
Interactive, adaptive learning software that speeds acquisition
Automated dialog practice to increase comprehension
Vocabulary learning app to build a language foundation
Dictionary and syntax automation tool for easy reference
Award-winning videos that inspire conversation and help students understand authentic language
A Mix of Self-Paced and Interactive Study
Live Sessions Build Language Skills (Course Option)
- Group sessions are led by native-speaking, U.S.-based teachers who help students strengthen their conversation skills.
- Sessions incorporate a library of 100+ award-winning, contemporary videos. Students learn relevant English through authentic content.