Implementing Online Learning
Why Partner with Columbia School?
- We have experience serving schools and students worldwide and are backed by a team with an average 20+ years of online and global education experience.
- We are part of a global community of more than 500 partner schools in over 20 countries. More than 14,000 students worldwide have benefitted from our courses and programs.
- Columbia School is accredited through Cognia, a global network of 36,000 schools in 85 countries. We offer NCAA approved courses and a wide array of AP® level classes as well.
- We offer flexible online and hybrid solutions; you choose how and when you use our programs, courses, and teachers.
- Columbia School supports you every step of the way in meeting your students’ academic goals and aspirations. We are there from the moment a student enrolls all the way through graduation.
- Columbia School provides university advising and assistance with university entrance through our Dual Diploma and University Pathways Certificate programs.
Columbia School creates deep relationships with our school partners in order to provide the best possible education to students. Our expertise and high-quality training and support for students, teachers, and schools ensure our programs are successful.
Depending on the program, we may train your local teachers and/or provide instruction. Our flexible online education solutions are designed to fit your unique needs.
Robust Training and Support
- We provide partner schools with the tools, systems, and support needed to go online stress-free.
- Every partner school receives extensive onboarding and training to ensure its success.
- Our programs can adapt to your local schedule and calendar to meet your needs.
- We hold live, online orientations regularly to ensure teachers, facilitators, parents, and students are comfortable using our tools and systems.
- Student performance data is easily accessible by school staff, parents, and students through dashboards and reporting. Our team monitors this data to ensure that every student has the opportunity to thrive.
“After more than one month of learning experience with the program, I am really impressed with the methods of learning and teaching, and interesting knowledge that I never thought I would know before.”
How We Fit In
A Day In The Life of a Student
International Teacher Spotlight
BA Secondary Education (Social Studies)
MA Political Science
27 years teaching experience
BS Secondary Education
M.Ed. Curriculum and Instruction (Math)
17 years teaching experience