Flexible Online Learning Solutions for Your School and Students
Columbia School is the trusted online advocate for our partner schools worldwide. We provide the necessary support, tools, and systems to help schools go online. Our goal is to make your transition from a traditional classroom to online learning easy so you and your staff can focus on student success. We offer a wide range of fully accredited courses, giving you the flexibility to provide classes best suited for your school and students.
Schedule a Consultation
Fill out the form below to learn more about Columbia School and to schedule a consultation.
Columbia School is an accredited online private school that offers prestigious online and blended learning programs.
Flexible Programs, Calendar & Schedule Options
Tools, Systems & Support
Library of 250+ Digital Courses
Highly Qualified Subject Matter Experts
School Onboarding & Training
Pacing & Performance Dashboards
Our Program Offerings
K-8 Online Programs
Our curriculum solutions for Kindergarten, elementary and middle school students provide interactive, immersive content for young learners in an exciting online environment.
High School Programs
We offer full and part-time programs to our partner schools and families around the world. With more than 100 accredited course options, you can bring more choices and more variety to your students.
U.S. Dual Diploma
Ideal for schools looking to offer students a U.S. dual diploma. Graduates earn a diploma from their home school and a U.S. high school diploma. This program is a fantastic offering and a fast-track option for international students seeking U.S. university admission.
Early University Programs
Perfect for high school juniors and seniors looking to take advanced courses and earn “general education” college credits towards their university undergraduate degree. These exciting programs introduces students to how U.S. university courses are structured.
Why Online Learning?
As we enter a new decade, the demand for online learning has skyrocketed. E-learning has many benefits for schools, including:
- Lower operational costs
- Online learning eases the financial burden without sacrificing quality education
- A wider variety of course options
- Students can select courses that appeal to their career goals and personal interests
- Improved virtual communication
- Your students develop skills for communicating and working in an online setting. This is valuable in a world that is starting to embrace remote work.
- Opportunities for growth
- As the world grows more connected, so do your opportunities for growth. Online learning provides schools with the opportunity to expand their curriculum and brand into the international market