High School Programs
In high school, students turn their eyes toward college, developing their academic skills, expanding their interests, and taking on college preparation.
Our high school programs offer a highly engaging, academically-rigorous program of study that challenges each student as s/he prepares for college.
- Each full-time student meets with his/her academic advisor to develop a personal academic plan designed to meet his/her individual career and college goals.
- Students participate in live lessons, webinars, chat sessions, tutoring, and other interactive activities.
- Teachers and academic success coaches offer ongoing support.
- Peer-to-peer collaboration and projects help build skills and engagement.
Majors & Minors
Full-time students may choose to major or minor in exciting programs of study, such as:
- Career and Technical Education (STEM, Business & Finance, Marketing & Entrepreneurship, Emerging Technologies)
- World Languages
- International Studies
Academic Requirements for Graduation (20+ Credits)
Please see the Curriculum Guide for a complete listing of all the core, elective, and specialty course options available for high school students.
|20 Required Credits/Years of Study|
Language Arts4 Mathematics
|3 Science(2 Lab-based)3 Social Studies*3+ Major or Minor electives||2 World Language||1 PE & Health|
* American Government and Economics required
High school students can expect to:
- Spend 5-6 hours per week on each class they are enrolled in
- Be held accountable for their progress and grades
- Work independently and be responsible for logging in daily