University Pathways Certificate Program
A Pathway to U.S. University and Career Success
Many high school students dream of studying abroad after graduation. Columbia School can help them stand out on college applications and demonstrate success in the U.S. classroom. Students who earn a University Pathways Certificate are guaranteed admission to at least one of our partner universities.
Prepare for a Bright Future
- Enhance your university application
- Demonstrate academic achievement as well as internship and career readiness
- Learn in English at the U.S. high school level
- Experience a career-oriented curriculum that extends beyond academic courses
- Explore goals and passions
Choose from Six Career Areas
- Information Technology
- Health Sciences
- Business and Entrepreneurship
- Arts and Communications
Request More Information
Already a Partner?
A Student-Paced Program
Take four semesters in one career area. Start anytime, even in the summer, and finish in 1 to 4 years.
|AP Calculus AB||2 semesters|
Students Choose from Two Instructional Formats
- Teacher Assisted: Students work at their own pace with oversight from a U.S.-based teacher.
- 1 to 1 Live Instruction: Independent study is supplemented by one hour each week (per course) of live individualized instruction by a U.S.-based teacher, plus monthly check-ins.
In both formats, U.S.-based teachers support and monitor student progress.
Free University Counseling
1:1 university counseling sessions focus on academic and career goals and assist with applications to our partner schools.
Students who successfully complete the University Pathways Certificate are guaranteed admission to one of our 15 partner universities. Learn More.